TMI ILERFIL ABT – OPEN MOUTH BAGGING SYSTEM FOR GRANULAR PRODUCTS
Open Mouth bagging system for irregular flow granular products
- Model designed for handling irregular-flow products or those with a grain size of more than 10 mm.
- Common applications – extruded and meal animal feed, wood pellets, wet salt products in flake form, etc.
- Incorporates a VSD-driven conveyor belt, above which is a flow regulator hatch.
- A cutting gate is located at the end of the belt, at the bottom, so as not to damage the product.
- During fast feeding, the belt moves quickly and the hatch is in the up position, allowing for a high product flow. During fine-tuning, the belt’s speed is reduced and the hatch is lowered, to reduce the product flow, but still allowing the full useful width of the belt to be employed.
- Clumping is prevented and a smooth flow of the product is guaranteed, even though the product grain may be irregular.
No product remains
The mechanical design of the ILERFIL bagger units does not allow product to be deposited on any part or in any corner
Extraction fan connection
Connected to the filter, to provide an additional guarantee of a dust-free working environment.
The bagging unit’s compact design allows for a reduction in the product feed column.
The latest-generation electronic weighing controller works to up to 5,000 scale divisions. The combination of these two factors guarantees optimal precision in the final weighing of the product inside the bag.
Ease of use
No special technical training, users can start up the machine themselves by following the supplied manual without having to pay for the presence of a specialist technician.
Simple to install
The bagging unit is screwed directly to the hopper or silo and requires no support structure or platform, thereby optimising your investment in the bagging line
OPTIMUS 45 Thermoformer The Variovac Optimus 45 is the ideal thermoformer to package food and non-food goods attractively and securely, under vacuum or with protective gas. Standard on every Optimus, the RAPID AIR SYSTEM achieves precision forming without a separate preheating station that can provide up to 30% higher machine speed using compressed air […]
SC-E 3000 X-Ray Scanner The machines are very easy to integrate in any existing production line. Controlled from a 15“colour TFT display with touchscreen panel that always shows the current X-ray image. Designed for protection class IP65 with full stainless-steel construction, balcony design and sloped surfaces that, together with the C-shaped product area, enable thorough […]