PS MAKO INDUSTRIAL BREAD SLICER AND BAGGER
RIANTA SL2 & BFS500H
Industrial Slicer and Bagger
*up to 35 loaves per minute *8 – 18 mm Slice thickness *1 – 36 possible slices
Rianta SL are high performance band slicers for the slicing of bread with a maximum rye rate of 30%, without stickyingredients such as syrup, raisins, fruits or grains
- large circumference of the blade drums for a long durability of the blades
- optimal accessibility for operation, maintenance and cleaning by large safety doors and protection covers
- easy and quick change to other format sizes without any tools quick change system for the blade guides
- motorized height adjustment of the upper blade guide ideal drum bearings for easy change of band blades
- 700mm Belt conveyor for the transfer of the sliced loaves from the Slicer to the packaging machine
The BFS 500 H was developed for semi-automatic packaging of whole and sliced bread loaves, sliced bread portions, pita breads, rolls, fruit, textile, or technical products in pre-made film and paper bags, which are closed by a clip.
- Clip closing unit with maintenance free linear bearings
- Clip reel support with end switch for the recognition of the clip band end (=> machine stop)
- Air suction out of the bag for tight package
- Good accessibility due to large pivoting range of the upper covers, supported by gas pressure springs.
- All protective doors electrically controlled.
- Machine mobile, equipped with wheels
- Wire clip closure
TMI ILERFIL-ABT Open Mouth bagging system for irregular flow granular products Model designed for handling irregular-flow products or those with a grain size of more than 10 mm. Common applications – extruded and meal animal feed, wood pellets, wet salt products in flake form, etc. Incorporates a VSD-driven conveyor belt, above which is a flow […]
OPTIMUS 45 Thermoformer The Variovac Optimus 45 is the ideal thermoformer to package food and non-food goods attractively and securely, under vacuum or with protective gas. Standard on every Optimus, the RAPID AIR SYSTEM achieves precision forming without a separate preheating station that can provide up to 30% higher machine speed using compressed air […]