Meat Flow Wrapping and Weighing
PFM has a wide range of dedicated weighing and wrapping lines for the meat packaging sector:
- fresh meat
- meat in M.A.P
- ready-to-cook or pre-cooked products,
- sliced meats
- cured meats
- sausages and salami
- soft and fragile cuts of meat
We can develop custom-designed, innovative solutions for the meat industry in order to:
- extend the product’s shelf-life;
- keep the meat fresh and the colour unchanged;
- solve any product’s weight-loss problem;
- guarantee airtight sesals and aesthetically perfect packs;
- enable the packing of the product in a tray.
PFM faces the packaging requirements of the different types of meat industry with dedicated flow pack machines, multihead weighers and lines, also with the use of M.A.P., which perfectly matches the needs of the sector:
- The PFM “Long Dwell” sealing systems guarantees airtight seals at high packaging speeds
- Top hygiene: PFM flow wrappers and multihead weighers can be entirely sanitized and do not feature any inaccessible points.
- The gas injection system guarantees negligible oxygen residue levels.
- Large printable surface with centered printing and bar code, pleasantly presented packs, including open and re-close packs.
Contact USS Pactech for all your packaging machinery needs!
17-18 October 2019 • Las Vegas, USA • Booth #6945 Discover with us the latest trends for the pharma packaging Packages are playing a pivotal role in the growth of the global pharma market and green technologies. On show IMA’s future perspective of the processing & packaging pharmaceutical Industry. With our complete portfolio, we are ready to […]
Las Vegas, NV, 27-30 October 2019 IMA Life is pleased to take part in the 2019 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo focusing on modernization, globalization, and transformation in pharmaceutical science and manufacturing across the globe, offering pharma professionals the opportunity to engage in industry-critical conversations. Visit our booth #535 and talk to our experts.
September has been our warm-up month before a very intense end of the year! PACK EXPO LAS VEGAS and SEA BREW BANGKOK have been the first tradeshows after the Summer break. In the meantime, we have worked hard to prepare the most important event of the year: Cibus Tec! The new office pavilion (almost ready) […]